Associate Financial Planner Job Posting
Redwood Grove Wealth Management is a boutique financial life planning firm making the world a better place by empowering busy families and independent women to confidently lead fulfilling lives with financial peace of mind. We manage approximately $70M in client wealth for 55 client families and are based in Marin County, California, a short drive from San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge (also accessible via the Larkspur ferry).
Our mission is to provide financial peace of mind by:
- helping clients explore and capture their vision of a fulfilling life
- mapping a course that aligns with their vision
- holding them accountable along the way
- investing their money appropriately in support of their life goals
- adjusting the road map as life unfolds
We are also a Certified B Corp and a member of One Percent for the Planet. We have an expertise in sustainable/impact investing and college planning.
Our team members describe our culture as rewarding, collaborative, supportive, and caring.
If you are a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional or working towards that certification, with at least 3 years of financial planning industry experience and a passion for the profession, are detail-oriented, client-focused and collaborative and value lifelong learning, giving back to the community and relationships, then we invite you to apply for our position of Associate Planner. This role’s mission is to develop and update clients’ financial plans, deliver outstanding client care, and help build a firm that will outlast the founder.
At Redwood Grove Wealth Management, you can expect a career path in financial planning, leading to Senior Financial Planner. There is also the opportunity to earn firm ownership. We offer 401k (including company match), health and disability insurance, financial support for continuing education (including pursuing the CFP® certification) and industry association membership (e.g., Financial Planning Association), flexibility to work remotely periodically and work life balance.
Redwood Grove Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit your resume, cover letter and short essays answering the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Short essay questions:
- Why do you want to work for Redwood Grove Wealth Management?
- What would you bring to RGWM that is unique and special?
- What would you need from RGWM to reach your fullest potential?
- What are your expectations for your development as a member of RGWM?
- Which of our corporate values (see website) resonate most with you and why?
- Why do you want to live in/near Marin County?