We help our clients align their values with their lives and their money. We feel we should walk the walk and align our corporate and personal values with our business practices. As a result, we undertook the effort to become a certified B Corporation to be a force for good in business. We also joined the One Percent for the Planet community.
Certified B Corporation
B Corps are making business a force for good, building a more inclusive and sustainable economy, and redefining what it means to be successful in business. There are currently 6,000 B Corps in more than 80 countries and over 150 industries. Watch the video below to learn more:
As a B Corp, RGWM strives to use our business as a force for good and continually improve how we operate to be a better member of our community and the planet. Some of the things we’ve done include:
- Committing to donating 1% of our revenue to environmental non-profits as a member of One Percent for the Planet.
- Donating our time by volunteering individually and as a team in the local community, most recently at the SF-Marin Food Bank.
- Building an inclusive, desirable place to work with unlimited time off, competitive compensation and flexible, hybrid work schedules.
- Reducing our carbon footprint by embracing hybrid work, leveraging technology for client and team meetings, encouraging a paperless office, and using recycled paper when printing is necessary.
- Investing most of our clients’ money using funds that use environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria.
One Percent for the Planet
1% for the Planet represents a global network of businesses, individuals and environmental organizations tackling our planet’s most pressing environmental issues. Members are required to donate 1% of revenue to qualifying environmental non-profits. RGWM has donated money to the following environmental non-profits: